Systems to help you work smarter
We provide a flexible CRM software solution that can help you manage your data effectively through a web-accessible user friendly platform. The software has been designed specifically for voluntary organisations with many modules to support all aspects of your operations.
An experienced partner
We are a subsidiary of Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisation, the support organisation for the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector in Greater Manchester since 1975. So we understand your organisation, the environment you work in and the challenges you face.
A solution for today and tomorrow
You may have a desire to use the same software platform throughout your organisation, but lack the resources required to replace all the systems at the same time. We can work with you to stage implementation over a period of time, focusing on your most urgent needs first.
Ask yourself these questions, if your answer to any of them is yes, we can help!
- Are you a social enterprise, not-for-profit, community-based or voluntary organisation?
- Are you using disparate paper-based systems or multiple spreadsheets, all performing different tasks?
- Do you feel you're paying too much for commercial software and not able to reap the benefits you feel you should be?
- Would you like to better understand your value and impact, and evaluate your performance?
- Do you struggle to find out what interventions and services you've already provided to individuals?
- Are you spending too long managing volunteers, donors, staff and services?
- Are your funders and sponsors asking you for information, reports and KPIs that you're not able to provide in a timely manner?
- Do you need to secure more funding and be able to produce compelling, evidence based applications?
- Do you need to find more cost-effective ways to communicate with your members?
hours of support provided
cups of coffee drunk